Please Visit the new location for this site!: http://www.eyesontheballnews.com We will soon be automatically redirecting you.

Friday, March 11, 2005

The Week In Pictures 9



Some anti-American protestors in Lebanon. Other signs read "YES for the Syrian Inteference"


Fresh from protesting professor Ward Churchill's right to say it's ok to kill Jews, protestors arrive at Harvard to demand the resignation of Simmons for saying there may be differences between the sexes.


Bush's latest karaoke song: "Woah oh, living on a prayer. Take my hand, and we'll make it I swear..."


Anti-Jet vandalism is on the rise.


"And I say-uh, we must protect-uh, the social security-uh! Can I get an Amen!?"


Toyota unveils robots at the World Expot '05 in Nagoya. Saying "This new army of the toyota empire - whoops wrong speech."


Lebanese pro-Syrian protestors can be seen wearing t-shirts saying "I showed up at the rally, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt, plus my children returned to me unharmed from Hizbollah."


Bush to Italy: "I got your ransom payment right here!"


After Olinka scared several tourists, officials at the Schoenbrunn Zoo in Vienna consider that having higher fences around the large predators just might be a good idea.


Parents' groups say hazing in Pakistan has really gotten out of control.