Please Visit the new location for this site!: http://www.eyesontheballnews.com We will soon be automatically redirecting you.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Extremist Sports

KYLE skater punk leader of group

BUBBA: KKK

SAIEED: Muslim fanatic

CLETUS: militia gun nut

MOONWAVE: feminazi/eco-terrorist

(groups enters skating)

KYLE

woo hoo! That was one radical halfpipe they have set up, huh guys?

Group

Yeah! Awesome! Etc

KYLE

Ok now, you guys paid for 3 days of extreme sports, so we have 2 days left. Now what do you want to do next?

MOONWAVE

Let's snowboard!

CLETUS

I wanna do some cliff climbing!

BUBBA

Lets' go beat up some Muslims!

(group is dead silent)

SAIEED

I am a Muslim, and I am very offended. We are not all bombers you know.

BUBBA

Well ok, ... let's go beat up some Jews then!

SAIEED

Ok that's cool

KYLE

What? No! No we are not beating anyone up! Now I like E's idea of snowboarding, who's up for that?

MOONWAVE

I don't feel like snowboarding anymore

CLETUS

Neither do I

KYLE

Oh great. Now see what you did? Come on guys; don't let this guy ruin it for you. You paid for 3 days, now let's do something extreme!

SAIEED

To tell the truth I don't feel like it either.

BUBBA

I still say we beat up some Jews

KYLE

Shut up! This is extreme sports! Not extremist sports!

BUBBA

What?

KYLE

I said -

BUBBA

I heard you. This sounds like false advertising

KYLE

Oh come on, who ever heard of extremist sports?

BUBBA

So we're not going to beat up gays?

MOONWAVE

(angry to B)

Hey! What’s wrong with gays?

CLETUS

Yeah, what's wrong with - oh uh, nevermind.

KYLE

No, we're not beating up gays

BUBBA

Or N**ggers?

KYLE

(looks around nervously)

No! Shut up! You wanna get us beat up? You can't say that word!

BUBBA

So, no Jews? Kites?

KYLE

No!

BUBBA

What about wetbacks? Whops? Greaseballs? Illegal immigrants of all colors?

KYLE

No! No! NO! We're here to skate, all right? Now leave or shut up!

BUBBA

That’s it! I'm out a here! This is NOT what I signed up for.

(exit B)

KYLE

"You're not getting a refund!"

(to group)

Ok finally he's gone, now we rock and roll! Now, who's up for some snowboarding?

SAIEED

So... we're not going to kill Jews?

KYLE

What? No!

CLETUS

Wait, I thought we were gonna bomb the FBI or the government? or somethin?

KYLE

What? No! Didn't I just go through this? No bombs, no killing Jews or whiteys or blacks. None of that. This is extreme SPORTS, not sports for extreme people.

MOONWAVE

(incredulous)

Well, you could have been a little more clear.

CLETUS

Yeah, you could have just said "snowboarding" or "cliff diving" or something, instead of "extreme". How are we supposed to know what "extreme" means?

MOONWAVE

Yeah it means different things to different people.

SAIEED

This sounds like the illegal tactic of bait and switch, the preferred marketing tactic of ... the Jew...

(group : sharp intake of breath, like OMG!)

SAIEED

Are you a Jew?

KYLE

No!

MOONWAVE

Why are you so defensive about it then?

KYLE

I'm not being defensive!

CLETUS

Oh yeah he's being defensive allright. What's wrong? Only got a million dollars in your bank account your daddy gave you?

SAIEED

Gonna go oppress some Palestinians tonight?

KYLE

No! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! What is wrong with you people?

MOONWAVE

Look how angry he is

CLETUS

Yeah, now who's the extreme one?

KYLE

Ok fine! We’ll have a skate off. If I can out skate the 3 of you, then you shut up about beating up Jews, and we go snowboarding. If any of you guys beat me, then we'll go beat up Jews, all right?

group:

(in Ebonics)

"aiight"

(skate off, should last about 45 seconds. do silly things, some people fall eventually it's down to A and D, D cuts A off at last second, wins)

group

Yeah! We won!

KYLE

Oh my god. Ok.. Fine. Where are some Jews we can beat up?

SAIEED

Well if you ask me, we're looking at one

(others nod)

KYLE

Wha? - -- uH ok lets -

(runs. exit KYLE. Group laughs as he runs.)

MOONWAVE

Let's go back to my Cabin. I got the new Snoop Dog CD.

OTHERS

Aiight

(exeunt)